This week I am supposed to write a free choice blog post. I will be writing about 5 random facts. I didn’t really have anything to write about so I just chose to write about 5 random facts. Anyway… here’s some random facts:
- An aglet is the hard part made of rubber or metal that is at the end of your shoelaces.
- A bolt of lightning has enough energy to toast up to 100,000 pieces of bread
3. Bottled water expiration dates are for the bottle, not the water.
4. The man who invented the Frisbee was turned into a Frisbee when he died.
5. There’s a bridge exclusively for squirrels called “Nutty Narrows” in the Netherlands.
Thanks for reading my blog post. I got all my sources from this link, https://bestlifeonline.com/crazy-random-facts/, you can copy and paste and look at all the other weird facts I found. I think that my favorite fact is the #4. It’s really strange, but interesting. I actually knew #1 even before I got this challenge. Anyway, thanks to everybody who read my blog.